Friday, September 13, 2013

Candid Curvy Style Friday (on a Saturday)

We were interrupted during our CSF shoot this week, and pretty much all the previous photos were poos.  I contemplated posting them anyway, but couldn't bring myself to.  Of them all, this is the only one that made the cut, and only because I wanted to illustrate to you all exactly the risk you take when you use your driveway as a backdrop ;-)

Outfit Details:  Infinity Scarf c/o a green life, necklace - handmade & gifted, dress c/o Breastmates, cardigan - Just Jeans, Tights - Blackbird Tees, Nike's - Good As Gold (from about 6 years ago) - you'll have to imagine the rest of my outfit, which I'm sure won't be too hard (hint - it's these tights that I've worn in just about every other CSF post this winter :-D)


Loving this reversible infinity scarf sent in the package from a green life!  I have worn it both ways (the reverse is white with red pin stripes, and goes with just about everything), and love it!  Perfect for the mid-seasons.  a green life is holding a facebook sale at the moment, go and check it!  There are a bunch of these scarves for sale, along with some adorable kids clothing.  I have my eye on a couple of pieces, and may have to be cheeky and ask if she does custom orders ;-)

And the necklace!  This was given to me by dear blogging buddy, Louana (of nz green buttons).  I really love this piece, and I get the feeling it will be my summer go to.  Love.

6 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and the outfit looks great :) Louana is such a lovely lass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit - love your smile in the top pic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your smiley face :) So glad to see you wearing the necklace too! xxxx Don't get yourself run over in the name of blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that necklace!!! Louana!! gorgeous. And I love your dress and scarf too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree!! That Necklace is totally awesome:)))

    ReplyDelete