Friday, September 20, 2013

Reviewing: Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion

Have any of you heard of this stuff?  Tried it yet?  I was sent some of this In-Shower Body Lotion to review, and I was actually pretty impressed.  I thought I'd give it a go, and if I didn't like it, I'd send it back (my review policy).  No need.  I am a fan.  Mainly because, I just love to cut corners whenever and wherever I can.  Particularly when it comes to my 'beauty routine' (harhar - I have no such thing, daily moisturizing and occasional shaving is about as far as it goes).  The possibility of moisturizing while showering (thereby entitling myself to some extra shower time), and removing the need to slap some lotion on my legs whilst shivering with cold, was just a little too appealing to me.


It works.  I was a little amazed, and like I said, impressed.  It doesn't feel exactly like ordinary lotion (which makes sense - it's waterproof after all), but it's silky and it's moisturizing.  A winner.

I do have a couple of tips if you are going to try this out for yourself.

  • Like they say on the bottle - rinse off once you've applied this.  The moisturizer will remain, but there's a soapy residue that you will need to rinse away.
  • I am a little crazy when it comes to lotions and things (excessively, in a bordering on OCD it-puts-the-lotion-on-Joe-Dirt kinda way) so I put two coats of this stuff on while in-shower.  That's my preference, and it may well be yours too.
  • I recommend patting your legs dry after showering, I noticed that some of it rubbed away if I dried my legs normally, but a pat dry is perfect.
If you want to read more, visit here.  Nivea is available all over the place, so you shouldn't have ANY problem tracking this down...

3 comments:

  1. Humm - might just give this a go. I was more moisturizer in my life, but I get about 10 minutes to shower and do hair/everything in the morning - so like you say, anything to cut corners.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lotion is definitely one of my favorite. I have tried a bunch and this one definitely does a great job at moisturizing skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great stuff!! I just really like your blog. I treat my body hydrate with Sakare's body lotions. It is recommendable.

    ReplyDelete