Thursday, September 5, 2013

Travel Party - Free Printables

Happy Friday everyone!!!  So I've been meaning to share these printables with you guys for ages, but boy have I been struggling to find time to blog lately.  I really love how these printables turned out, and I think you could probably use quite a few of them for a variety of party themes.  Links to downloads at the bottom of this post.



These drink labels are particularly versatile and have a bit of a 50's diner feel, which is what inspired the burgers and shakes.



Even though I'm not a huge fan of handing out lollies as favours, I couldn't resist designing this package label.  And the hot air balloon kit basically includes string, instructions for making a simple paper basket, and a balloon.  



Let me know if you use any of these, I'd love to see pics!  x





Now do keep an eye out for a super lovely giveaway coming soon!  I can't wait to share it x

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. So cool that you are sharing them too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're awesome! thanks for sharing Stella :)

    ReplyDelete