Thursday, October 24, 2013

Curvy Style Friday


Warmer weather, I is liking you.  No more leggings!  Except on cold days.  Because it turns out we are still having some of those...  Anyway checkit, even though this is technically a men's cardigan, I adore the colours and have started wearing it a lot.  The entire back panel is grey, which I think makes this the perfect Spring cardigan.  Colours-wise anyway.

Outfit details:  Dress - Modcloth, Cardigan - Topman (hand-me-down), Rosette - Croutons, Jandals - Havaianas from The Warehouse.

4 comments:

  1. So I'm a tiny bit jealous. I think the weather has gone from mild winter to spring and back to winter here on the Kapiti Coast. Love the cardi. It's very cute with that dress. What are you doing in that last photo? You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardi is the business just sayin x you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spring/summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit!! and esp the cardi!

    ReplyDelete