Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sunshiny Day...

Sprawled on the stairs and eating a bagel.  Yep, today was that good.

Oh man, we had such a peachy day today.  The weather was super perfect and we had the exact right combination of productivity and relaxation happening.  These kinds of days have been rare of late, and it feels totally worth celebrating.

Candied Fruits Home Perfume - MY FAVE!  Gifted by my MIL.  Confession - I sometimes wear this as a fragrance :-O (plus a very beaut candle holder from Max)

It made me realise that this house is really at its best in Spring and Autumn, so I better start appreciating that.  I'm also thinking about setting up a little outside room to manage the summer heat, with a sandpit and pretty lights and so on.  Might have to start a pinboard...

Doing dishes is his bag, baby.

I even fit in some sewing today, triple-yuss-with-a-fist-pump!  Seriously, so on fire right now.  I'm working on a little tutorial (or some vague instructions at the very least) for this particular sewing project.  Maybe next week.

Found during today's de-clutter session, from the Frank and Dean days...

Tomorrow...  Hmmm, the possibilities...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds bliss - hope you get to enjoy many more days like this!

    ReplyDelete