Monday, October 28, 2013

Super sweet deal at Emma Makes

Hi Lovelies!  I'm super thrilled to have Emma Makes sponsoring me for the Christmas season.  This is a store you will definitely want to get acquainted with this Christmas, with so many beautiful (mostly handmade) products to choose from.  And what could be more appealing than doing all your Christmas shopping in your PJs?  Um, nothing.  Other than, perhaps, free gift wrapping (just ask at checkout)?!  Boom!  


Emma is totally able to send overseas to meet international Christmas posting dates, and posts most orders by courier so you don't need to worry about lost or slow postage.  And you could basically buy all your pressies and have them gift-wrapped and sent to all your recipients.  And it will take like, 5 minutes tops.  Dude.


To make matters even cooler, Emma contacted me a little while ago and offered to run this promotion on a new product that I am particularly fond of!  Some of you will recognise the design as that of Rosa-May (my sis), who created the beautiful wallpaper for the Emma Makes store.  Now that same design is featured on these glorious notebooks, and I wantsneeds one.  


For every purchase of a Rosa journal (they are totally called that, yuss!) from now until next Tuesday (5th Nov), purchasers will be sent a selection of FIVE free Witty Pencils!!  Yeah, I know!!  I'm already trying to work out how many of these I need to purchase to get me through end-of-year birthdays and secret santa gifts.  And I may need to purchase some Jane Austen pencils while I'm at it, because obviously.

From now until Christmas Emma will be blogging every day on the Emma Makes blog with a big focus on Christmassy ideas, tips, and ways to avoid stress.  Go check it  x

No comments:

Post a Comment