Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Curvy Style

Outfit deets: Dress - ASOS, Necklace - Gifted, Belt - Thrifted, Sandals - Ezibuy.

Favourite Dress Alert!  I have been saving my pennies for the last little while, in the hopes of purchasing one of these gorgeous Mexican Dresses from Little Tienda.  When finally I had the coinage, alas, they were sold out of  my preferred design :-(  So I headed over ASOS and bought THREE dresses for the same price :-D

This one is my fave for everyday wearing.  And by 'everyday' I really mean 'every day.'  I have become very creative in the styling of this dress so that I can pull off wearing it most days of the week.  And by 'most' I really mean 'all'.  Got that?  The outfit below is sometimes worn with my tee tied off just below the bust, for a lower maintenance.

Outfit deets: Tee - Old Crow Medicine Show gig '09, Necklace - Handmade by Louana, Dress - ASOS, Tights - Blackbird Tees, Jandals - Havaianas from The Warehouse.

2 comments:

  1. I love the flirty length of the skirt in the second ensemble. Love those dresses you can wear every day. I have yet to make a purchase from ASOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so much like E in that third pic! I've been eyeing up those dresses at little tienda too, but three new dresses is way better! xxx

    ReplyDelete