Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sponsor Shoutout: Emma Makes

Hi Lovelies!  I'm super thrilled to have Emma Makes sponsoring me for the Christmas season.  This is a store you will definitely want to get acquainted with this Christmas, with so many beautiful (mostly handmade) products to choose from.  And what could be more appealing than doing all your Christmas shopping in your PJs?  Um, nothing.  Other than, perhaps, free gift wrapping (just ask at checkout)?!  Boom!


Emma is totally able to send overseas to meet international Christmas posting dates, and posts most orders by courier so you don't need to worry about lost or slow postage.  And you could basically buy all your pressies and have them gift-wrapped and sent to all your recipients.  And it will take like, 5 minutes tops.  Dude.

So I have handpicked some of my favourite items to share with y'all.  I shared my favourite Witty Pencils in this post (and bought a few to add to Christmas stockings).  I kinda want all of these bags for myself (and there are sooooo many other pretty ones in her collection - clever lass)...


And some super cute stocking fillers...


Happy e-shopping, friends xx

1 comment:

  1. I spotted the pencils at the dowse art museum yesterday. I love them (and lots of her stuff)

    ReplyDelete