Sunday, December 8, 2013

Advent Crafting

Yes, I assisted with the gluing of facial features, and yes, I showed Eleanor a cool way to bend the pipe cleaners to make hair, but all that aside, look at what my clever children have made!


We had a morning of side-along crafting in prep for the Carnival (which was C-to-the-RAYZAY), and little Miss E swooped up a whopping four prizes for her entries.  She was pretty thrilled, even if she did think that the cupcake she had herself decorated was actually also her prize.  *Shrug*.  Don't mind if I pocket your cash then, Kid? JOKING!!! I let her spend it on horse-rides and crazy jelly glow rings :-D


Intermission:  Some flowers.  A beauteous arrangement, from a dear friend.  And also, stolen from my 'garden' (a prettyish kind of wilderness).


Annnnnnnnnnnyway.  I am quite besotted with these cards (middle by Garland, flanked by Eleanor's masterpieces), in a ridiculous 'it can't just be me that thinks these are amazing, it's not just because they're my kids, THESE CARDS ARE AMAZING!!  LOOK AT THEEEEEEEEM!'  

I assure you, should you step inside my home, I WILL force you to look at these cards, and you will be expected to wax lyrical.


And the grand finale:  A decorated bike.  Girlfriend will never lose her bicycle.  And in case you forgot, each of these Advent activities was foreshadowed by this guy...

2 comments:

  1. yes they are amazing! Love you to link in to BMWB if you feel so inclined :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha they are gorgeous - id go on about it too :). Well done little miss!

    ReplyDelete