Friday, December 6, 2013

Atticus Elf - Days 4, 5 & 6

Seems like I might be reliving my childhood...


It's a little bit TOO much fun creating these Elf on the Shelf arrangements, even when I'm stupid-tired I find the energy.


Over the last couple of days I've been tying in Atticus' appearances with the advent activity for that day.  Above ^ on his decorated bike (the kids decorated theirs for our local Christmas Carnival).  Below - with craft supplies for Christmas card making...


Like I said, too much fun...

6 comments:

  1. That tiny glue!! Those wee scissors!! Where do you find this stuff?! Love the mama-elf x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Stella! INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. child craft !! !! !! I have mine in the attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously - I am in absolute awe at the collection of mini things you have! those scissors, the glue! the tupperware thingy!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it possible for us to use your atticus on a bicycle as an illustration for a news article? it's about elves & more, a charity organisation that builds bicycles for kids- http://akronnewsnow.com/news/local/item/146885-elves-and-more-putting-together-bikes-for-kids

    let me know, i would love to use your photo and include a link back

    ReplyDelete