Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Atticus Elf - Days 7, 8, 9 & 10



This week we've opted for some easier Elf positions, due to some late night events.  This one was a simple as anything, the Barbie violin is a pretty cute prop!  (And fyi, I despise Barbie, but LOVE the accessories they used to sell - or maybe they still do?  I have quite a collection from when I was younger, many of which we have used for our Elf on the Shelf set-ups this year).


I was pretty pooped after setting up (the night before) for the North Pole Breakfast, but fortunately I'd had the foresight to make an elf-sized paper chain (to match one above the windows) earlier in the day. Atticus was part of our centrepiece, handy.


Another easy one, after a long day... A bunch of minis, a tiny hot chocolate, and some 'Weetbix' served in a bottle lid (we don't have real Weetbix so I used chunks of bread). 


This one looked a bit better in real life.  We used some fake snow from Pop Roc Parties and Atticus borrowed Ken's jacket and snowboard.  I super really badly need to find some stronger wire to insert into his limbs, to make him more standy uppy.  He looks lazy.


And the highlight of my week, Eleanor dressed as Atticus for our Playcentre Christmas party yesterday (also wearing a Heartfelt Pixie hat).  Adorbs.

Days 1, 2 & 3 here.  Days 4, 5 & 6 here.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Eleanor as Atticus? Highlight of my morning!! Gorgeous.
    2. Earlier in the year I gave all my Barbies/Daisies and accessories, furniture etc to my niece in Melbourne. Now I kinda wish I'd kept them for Elf fun. There was a rocking chair. And so many clothes. And tennis rackets and guitars and...and...Sigh. Oh well.
    3. Your elf posts are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome settings but Eleanor takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I think it's really sweet how in depth you go with this, it's so special:) Also love the paper snowflakes you have hanging in the window

    ReplyDelete