Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mini Review Mix

Every now and then I receive a small surprise package in the mail, with a sweet new product to trial and (if I like it) share with y'all.  Recently I've had a small flurry of packages so today a round-up of my favourites:

Once again I was thrilled to receive some Ecoya products to review.  This time the flavour was Banksia and Bergamot, fragrances I have never come across before.  The smell is sooo fresh and beautiful, immediately taking place as my scented candle of choice.


Have you tried Ecoya candles before?  They are quite divine, and I am fast becoming very addicted.  The Botanicals range looks super lovely and each fragrance has several size options, ranging from $24.95 to $69.95.  Jacaranda and Plum sounds pretty amaze too...


Arriving in the mail alongside the Revive cookbook (mentioned here) was a bottle of GO Probiotic 40 Billion, in perfect time to support our digestive systems as the Christmas parties begin.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been indulging in some pretty decadent treats already.  Like I said, perfect timing.



Extra bonus, these probiotics don't need to be refrigerated.  Sweet-bix.

And finally, for those of you who share my moisturizing addiction, a beautiful new range of 100% naturally scented Hand and Body Lotions.  Kio Kio Aromacologie have beautiful summery scents and don't strip your skin of its natural oils.  Love love love this stuff, and intend to try the whole range out for myself (Lavender is first on my hit list)!  Also, NZ made.  Just sayin'.

I don't know about you, but I think that some of these would make perfect stocking stuffers or last minute Christmas gifts for the hard to buy for.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment