Thursday, January 16, 2014

Interim


Watching: Party Down
Reading: The Wednesday Wars - Gary D. Schmidt
Creating: Budgets & goals
Eating: Breadmaker bread
Drinking: Allpress
Waiting for: A Frankie Diary, purchased quite some time ago...

New Job Starting Day looms.  It's still a few weeks away, but I can't stop thinking about it.  Excitement and nerves.  All those 'New Job' feelings.  It's a bittersweet thing, weighing in one palm the benefits (and there are many), and in the other, a certain sadness to be leaving behind this sweet time in our lives .  Well I mean, not reeeeeally leaving it behind, as I will only be working for two hours per day. But still.  Gone, the coffees in bed.  Gone, the lazy-sitting-on-the-porch-in-the-sun mornings.  Oh well.  Embrace the new and all that.  xx

2 comments:

  1. I sooo hear you Lady. Hope the new job is just so darn exciting, you don't miss your old life xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the nerves... I've just started at a new and rather daunting job (been there three days now), and I spent a lot of time before hand worrying (about everything). Just remember that the first week will be the worst... I think having a job to go to really does make you appreciate and make the most of the time when you're not working though. And like Nin said, I hope it's so much fun that you don't miss your 'old' life. xxx

    ReplyDelete