Friday, January 10, 2014

Summer


We are fast running out of days until my new job begins, so I'm thinking I better write a list of summery activities to ensure we don't miss out on our favourites.  So far I can think of about two activities, so it might be quite a short list :-P

Currently

Listening to: Delaney Davidson & Marlon Williams
Watching: Firefly
Reading: The Maze Runner - James Dashner
Making: Mini lawnmowers for a certain dude's upcoming birthday 
Planning: Wedding craft afternoons (for a friend's wedding, not mine)
Eating: Stone fruit
Drinking: Coffee Frappes
Dreaming of: Sleep

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those lawnmowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way!!!!
    those lawnmowers!! O.O
    how many do you have to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently struggling to make more than two :-P Maybe five?

      Delete
  3. mmmm sleeeeeep... but those lawnmowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete