Sunday, March 30, 2014

About... blogging.

Some will have figured by now that life just hasn't been leaving me much room for blogging.  2014 is proving itself to be a very different kind of year, and much as I place value on time spent taking and curating photos, typing a paragraph or two and hitting that publish button, at the end of my week every allocation of energy has been spent.


Part of me still holds out hope that soon the dust will settle and a new vista of our year will appear.  Who knows.  For now, it feels a little bit like being stuck in a hamster wheel, at times.  Creativity eludes, but good books and strong coffee... Ahhh...


The adventuring, of course, will never stop.  My three favourite allies...

1 comment:

  1. I've been feeling all year like I woke up a couple of hours late! Trying to catch up, but never getting there. I hear ya' xxx I hope things smooth out for you!

    ReplyDelete