Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Curvy Style - with Simka Sol


So I think I will finally admit that it's winter, and that tights/legginhs season has officially begun.  I have a small collection of black leggings, and while they are a necessary part of my winter attire I do get pretty sick of pairing black on black.  These leggings are the perfect addition to my wardrobe, allowing a bunch of new outfit options and adding a little bit of quirk too.  Unlike their cheaper counterparts, these are made from sturdy knit fabric, and will definitely last me for several seasons.  Winning on every level, now!

Outfit details:Pendant - c/o LoveLoops, Dress - Cotton On, tights - 'Wild Catalope Leggings' in grey c/o Simka Sol, boots - Wild Pair.

Simka Sol has a range of cool leggings (including some adorable kiddo ones - on sale too!), not to mention a bunch of other drool-worthy items.  I'm coveting these catalope cardigans and cactus print leggings.  For sturdy, warm, well-made tights, with ridiculously adorable screen-printed designs, I think these are an absolute steal.  Got any faves?

1 comment:

  1. I love these!! And they look lovely on you!! And they are from my hometown!! Thanks for featuring them!!

    ReplyDelete