Saturday, May 16, 2015

Roller Disco Party


Several years ago I helped a friend with decorations for her daughter's birthday party.  For one reason or another I haven't posted them till now (actually, I could've sworn I had, but can't for the life of me find a post aaaanywhere... Does anyone else ever do this?).

At the time we had a little difficulty with the printables, I don't think we managed to get the printed versions in quite the right shads, but it pretty much didn't matter at all, because all the kids really saw was fooooood!


I probably had the most fun with the cup sleeves.  I'm still really into this idea, actually.  It's such a fun and simple way to customise your party.  I have a thing about paper cups.  That's pretty weird, isn't it...


Vistaprint was responsible for the stickers (below) and that is the only example of a true colour match.  I'm still not sure which I prefer.

There were a lot of guests and a lot of cupcake toppers/cup sleeves/popcorn trays to construct, so the night before the party I got together with my friend and her sisters and we drank wine and cut circles out of card.  It was the actual most fun part of it all, and not just because of the wine.


So, Roller Disco Party.  #laterblog

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! Papercups - not weird! And the sleeves are awesome. Looks like a fantastic team effort and party xx

    ReplyDelete