Friday, July 31, 2015

Canvas Factory - Review


I've never been able to keep up with printing out photos of our kids. We have a couple of illustrated portraits and some snapshots on our fridge and that's it.  Partly this is due to laziness (or busyness, whatever you want to call it), and partly because I just don't know what to do with all those photos.

I no longer have the patience for photo albums (photo books, I'm down with - just... time consuming), and often don't get round to properly framing prints.  Plus, smaller prints are a little more annoying to find homes for.  The majority of the time I slap random pics on the wall with some washi tape and call it a day, a look that I'm getting pretty sick of now.


So the arrival of this canvasfactory print was kind of a revelation.  Within about 2.5 seconds I had it hanging, and I LOVE the way it looks.  Part of me is already thinking about the fact that canvases are so much easier to pack, when that day comes, and much easier to bang up on the walls in a new place.


This print is so fun and bright (one of my all-time favourite pics of the kids) and I would happily hang it in any of the rooms.  I originally wanted it in one of the bedrooms, but it arrived so bold and bright, it kinda felt wrong to hide it away.  Our new living quarters are such a random mix of colour and decor (I have no well-defined style), and the canvas just fitted right in.  


At the time of ordering, this print (30 x 45cm) it was on sale for $26.70 down from $89, which is very reasonable (this deal is still running, fyi).  It would be totally worth keeping an eye on the canvasfactory website for similar deals.

We were more than happy with the quality and it arrived super promptly.  We would definitely order through them again.  I'm thinking we need a little series of family portraits, I have a few ideas...

Many thanks to canvasfactory who provided us this print free of charge, in return for an honest review.  

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun picture to get canvas'ed! So awesome! It's hard to know where to buy online things from, so it's great to have these reviews :)

    loving your living area, very fun :) x

    ReplyDelete