Saturday, January 2, 2016

Just Now





No resolutions this year.  I think I did pick a goal, but I can't remember it.  This year I'm just kinda rolling with it, and that's nice for a change.  
Until recently we were managing daily swims, which was SO nice, and also essential.  We're adapting to the bee thing too, getting better at remembering the new rules.  Summer is settling, the mania is dying down.  Time for adventures.



Listening to: UB40, because - summer!
Drinking: raw milk in our coffee
Enjoying: organising different corners of our home



Loving: Salt water swimming pools
Anticipating: River swims
Wearing: Sunblock, though clearly not enough...



Reading: Blackbringer - Laini Taylor
Watching: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Eating: fresh plums


I hope 2016 is off to a good start for you!  Do you have goals/resolutions this year?  I may come up with some yet...



1 comment:

  1. Only resolution is to smile more.. Oh and to start wearing eye cream. Because 40 is approaching n'all!!

    ReplyDelete