Sunday, April 23, 2017

Book Review :: Where's Wally? Travel Edition 1 & 2

Where's Wally? The Totally Essential Travel Collection & Where's Wally? The Colouring Collection by Martin Handford


Where's Wally? is popular AS in our house.  Garland frequently requests them for bedtime stories (#nope), and we often take them with us for trips away.  So, MUCH EXCITE when we were sent TWO adorable travel size Where's Wally? books.  I gotta say, these are totally floating my boat, combining so many of my main loves (books, adventures & treasure-hunting).  

Obs. not the perfect title match, soz.

Both travel editions have bonus extras, yuss!  The Colouring Collection comes with a fold-out colouring poster, while The Totally Essential Travel Collection has 6 postcards to colour in.  My kiddos are gonna be pretty thrilled to get their hands on these.  Naturally I'm saving both books for our next trip away, much more convenient to pack than the big books!  These are pocket size, fyi.  Perfect for a carry-on bag!

Where's Wally? is celebrating 30 years, whoooop!  That's pretty great going!  I know that I was crazy about Where's Wally? when I was a kid, and nothing has changed.  Still the most popular guy to don a stripy shirt and matching woollen hat.

These little cuties are part of the WW? birthday celebrations, and if you want to get your hands on them, look out for the Colouring Collection from May 1st, with the Essential Travel Collection hitting shelves June 1st.
🎉💝🍰📕🎈🎉

Review copies kindly supplied by Walker Books x

No comments:

Post a Comment